Thursday, May 2, 2019

Some Dates Still Open for Summer & Fall 2019

Welcome, and congratulations on your upcoming marriage! 

I have been an ordained clergy person by the Church of Spiritual Humanism since July, 2005. I have been performing nondenominational weddings and commitment ceremonies in the Milwaukee, Waukesha, Lake Geneva, and Racine/Kenosha areas of Wisconsin for more than 10 years, and have done more than 100 ceremonies, of all sizes in all types of venues. 


Whether your wedding is a small, personal ceremony with just a few family members and friends, or a large, lavish event, I am happy to work with you to make your ceremony a perfect fit for you.  


I have both contemporary and traditional ceremonies for you to choose from, or you are welcome to write your own vows, or all or part of your ceremony. My traditional ceremony uses traditional vows and words you have heard in most weddings. My contemporary ceremony uses terms such as "partner" and "friend". You are free to mix and match wording from either of my ceremonies, or write all or part of your own, at no extra charge. 


All legal weddings in the State of Wisconsin require a marriage license, which is obtained from the county in which one or both members of the couple reside.


I do not charge for an initial meeting and consultation. There is no obligation. 


My fee includes initial meeting and consultation, preparation of the ceremony, performing the ceremony and filing the marriage license. I include travel within a 25 mile radius of my home in Muskego, WI at no extra charge.  References are available. 


Current fees as of May, 2019:

  • Wedding without rehearsal - $200
  • Wedding with separate day rehearsal $250
Contact: Jeri Jackson, Ph: 414-254-3508, E: jerijackson.wi@gmail.com



Link to article: What Is Spiritual Humanism?